Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download accelerators and managers that segment files before downloading starts, Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process. Internet Download Manager reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve better acceleration performance. Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing. IDM integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line. Internet Download Manager can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when it's done.
- All popular browsers and applications are supported! Internet Download Manager has been tested with the following browsers: Internet Explorer, MSN Explorer, AOL, Netscape Communicator, Netscape 6, Netscape 7, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Opera, NetCaptor, UltraBrowser, Slim Browser, Avant Browser, MyIE2, Optimal Desktop, Ace Explorer, Advanced Browser, 27 Tools-in-1 Wichio Browser, WindowSurfer, 550 Access Browser, FineBrowser Freeware, Kopassa Browser, Fast Browser Pro, Enigma Browser, GoSuRF, K-Meleon, Smart Explorer, The Off By One Web Browser, Smartalec Voyager, CrystalPort AppCapture, The Family Browser, XANA Web Browser, Bluto, AutoSurf, 32bit Web Browser, BrowseMan, WrestlingBrowser, Eminem Browser, UltraBrowser, Cygsoft LDAP Browser, and Net M@nager. Internet Download Manager supports all versions of popular browsers, and can be integrated into any 3rd party Internet applications.
- Easy downloading with one click. When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. IDM supports HTTP, FTP, HTTPS and MMS protocols.
- Download Speed Acceleration. Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
- Download Resume. Internet Download Manager will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off.
- YouTube grabber. Internet Download Manager can grab FLV videos from popular sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, and Google Video.
- Simple installation wizard. Quick and easy installation program will make necessary settings for you, and check your connection at the end to ensure trouble free installation of Internet Download Manager
- Drag and Drop. You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop downloaded files out of Internet Download Manager.
- Automatic Antivirus checking. Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans.
- Advanced Browser Integration. When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application. None of download managers have this feature.
- Built-in Scheduler. Internet Download Manager can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it's done.
- IDM includes web site spider and grabber. IDM downloads all required files that are specified with filters from web sites, for example all pictures from a web site, or subsets of web sites, or complete web sites for offline browsing. It's possible to schedule multiple grabber projects to run them once at a specified time, stop them at a specified time, or run periodically to synchronize changes.
- IDM supports many types of proxy servers. For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA, and FTP proxy servers.
- IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos. Thus IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using login name and password.
- Download All feature. IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page. It's easy to download multiple files with this feature.
- Customizable Interface. You may choose the order, and what buttons and columns appear on the main IDM window.
- Download Categories. Internet Download Manager can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories.
- Quick Update Feature. Quick update may check for new versions of IDM and update IDM once per week.
- Download limits. Progressive downloading with quotas feature. The feature is useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.
- IDM is multilingual. IDM is translated to Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijan, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, and Uzbek languages.
1. First Uninstall any previous version of IDM
2. Restart your PC
3. Go to my IDM rar archive and extract content from it. You may need WinRAR/7z or any other similar software installed to open the file.
4. Go to Patch and Crack folder and click "Unregister.reg" key file.
5. Now install IDM with the setup file- file name "IDM_Setup_6.12_b15_Full.exe"
6. During install you will get many pop up window - just close all the window
7. Now exit Exit IDM from the icon tray from bottom right corner of the desktop
8. Now again go to Patch and crack folder and copy the -"IDMan.exe" file and paste and replace it in - C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager i.e [C drive> Program File> Internet download manager folder.]
9. Now determine your operating system architecture weather it is 32 bit or 64 bit.
To Know the architecture go to run Press [Windows key+R]
10. Type CMD and press Enter
11. A black window will open. Type the following and press enter
12. If it shows x86 then your PC is 32 bit or if it shows x64 then your pc is 64 bit
13. Now that you know your Operating system Bit rate go to Patch & Crack folder and dubble click "RegKey Windows 32bit" if your pc is x86 or dubble click "RegKey Windows 64bit" if your pc is x64. Do not Dubble click both of them.
14. Now run Internet Download Manager from Start Manu>All program.
There is also a installation instruction given inside the rar file. You may need WinRAR/7z or any other similar software installed to open the file.N:B- Never update IDM coz update will damage your registration
Note: If you get the message "Fake serial number" after installing, uninstall IDM, run "Unregister.IDM" to remove any previous serial from registry, reboot PC, install IDM again, use the crack & regfile to activate it.
!Optional! You can also try adding the following to your hosts file.
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc hosts - Then Right click & open with notepad
(You will need to take ownership of the hosts file and make sure you have all permissions set)
I will always be updating this release with major releases so always check back.
Enjoy! - Shamim Khan 31/08/2012